Thursday, June 7, 2007
shits stayover!(:

the lethal combination!
shopping with kahleng on monday. omg huge huge huge damage to my wallet! though we only entered 4 shops in that mere 4 hours.
and yes that means i better not shop for the next month or so. which prob means too, that i better coop myself up at home.

went to sentosa the next day!
which is precisely why im like a walking lobster now! hmmm. okay make it three. cos im betting half my life that my two lovelies over there are as red as me haha.

i love love love my two crazy women(:



and we all agree this ought to be the best photo we've taken haha.
then kahleng and i rushed off for the band concert DUTY.
dont ask why, its a long story.
but it wasn't as bad as i imagined it to be. in fact, i thought it was pretty fun haha.
OH. and TERRENCE HENG! 100% gay-dar accuracy certifed. you have my utmost respect and admiration alright. haha.


we FINALLY took a photo with our congratulatory board!(:
though up to now, we STILL have not yet finished up that unsightly heading haha.



and so she said at 12:35 AM  


CLAIREEE
loves her daily dose of girlfriends and dark chocolates.
succumbs to surprises.
currently the miss little happy.
archives
links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER